10/13/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
This is the Maine Headlines section of your weekly Maine Event.
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go!
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories in Maine Politics that weren’t individually featured in the Maine Event:
- The Left is once again showing they don’t care about working-class Americans. Following Sen. Susan Collins’ vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, unhinged Leftists are boycotting Maine. ONe lobster dealer has had six orders canceled since the vote. And a Texas restaurateur is vowing to remove hundreds of thousands of dollars in spending away from Maine.
- Rep. Paula Sutton is standing up for herself against Reade Brower’s Fake News Empire. The outlet in her district, the Village Soup has a history of taking pot-shots at this Maine-first Representative. Their attacks are always below the belt and inaccuraate. They released a new hit piece after Rep. Sutton refused to answer some of their silly questions — her answers would have obviously been misquoted and taken out of context by Leftist “journalist Steve Betts.” Sutton is not hitting the Village Soup back for their bias reporting!
- The far-Left’s radical, lying, tactic of manufacturing fake sexual-related stories, the complicite Fake News media will jump on board with, is now hitting the Bid for the Blaine House. Reports are surfacing that 12-years ago a Moody Collision employee once made a report of sex discrimination. The Moody campaign says the allegations are false. The complaint said the woman was let go because she couldn’t perform her duties after she got pregnant. This is staight out of the new Democrat playbook. Expect claims like these to prop up for any Republican running for a high-profile office.
- More out-of-state Dark Money is flowing into Maine’s gubernatorial race. The latest number is $6.6-Million — with much more to come in the next couple weeks. All the out-of-state money is going to Dem Janet Mills. The only out-side spending in favor of Moody is from the Maine GOP.
- Maine’s 2nd CongeessionalDistrict race, between incumbent Republican Rep. Bruce Poliquin and Democrat State Rep. Jared Golden, is the fifth most expensive congressional race in the country.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce — of more accurately, the Chamber of Cheap Foreign Labor is at it again. The Chamber is endorsing Leftist independent, Martin Gorham, instead of rock-steady conservative Dr. Mark Holbrook. Once again, the Chamber of Compromise proves to be an enemy to the GOP. If you’re a business owner, we STRONGLY recommend leaving the Chamber and joining NFIB.
- Energy Expert, James LaBrecque was on the radio explaining the Gov. Paul LePage’s Wind Commission. The Commission will decide on if the Governor’s moratorium on wind subsidies will continue or not.
- ND Paper is investing $111-Million in Rumford Paper Mill. The investment is expected to net Maine with 650 new employees and 50 more jobs.