9/20/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national politics:
- Sen. Clueless Susan Collins was one of the key voices in delaying a vote on confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to SCOTUS. However, she’s now saying if Professor Ford refuses to testify about her allegations against Kavanaugh, it would be unfair to the Judge and she would move for a vote.
- A Democrat California Congressman is mocking Sen. Collins for complaining that a Leftist called and threatened to rape one of her staffers should she vote to confirm Kavanaugh. Rep. Eric Swalwell responded to the threat by tweeting, “BooHoo.”
- There are many holes in Professor Ford’s evidence-less story from almost 35 years ago. One of the latest holes is, one of the classmates mentioned in Professor Ford’s tale denies even being at the party. In fact, now three people in total who Ford said were at the party have denied her claims. This is why you don’t wait 35-years to bring something up.
- And we’re learning a possible motive for Professor Ford’s shady accusations against Kavanaugh. It turns out, President Trump’s SCOTUS pick’s mother served as one of the judges presiding over the foreclosure of Ford’s parents’ home.
- The Washington Times has uncovered many links between Professor Ford’s lawyer in the allegations against Kavanaugh and billionaire-Leftist George Soros (who also funds the Marxist Pedophile Authority, or so-called Maine People’s Alliance).
- It appears Republican leadership in DC is shifting away from immigration (the number one issue cared about by GOP voters — right before an election that is all about turnout) and focusing on Paul Ryan’s tax plan (an issue that motivates very few voters). President Trump doesn’t agree with the decision: “I want to know, where is the money for Border Security and the WALL in this ridiculous Spending Bill, and where will it come from after the Midterms? Dems are obstructing Law Enforcement and Border Security. REPUBLICANS MUST FINALLY GET TOUGH!”
- President Trump has released a YouTube video saying for too long other countries have taken advantage of the United States on trade deals. He talks about a new deal he’s reached with Mexico and his efforts to bring about a better deal with China. Trump says his tariffs on China has been positive.
- The Left is REALLY stretching with their claims of racism now. In a New Jersey Congressional race, Democrats are calling the FONT the GOP candidate used for a mailer racist!
- According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of Arabic speakers in the United States has about doubled since 2000. There are now 1.2-Million Arabic speakers in America. Islam is on pace to be the second largest religion in our country by 2040.