9/7/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national politics:
- If Democrats take majorities in Congress, they will move to impeach President Trump. To the radical Left, impeachment isn’t reserved for high crimes and misdemeanors, but instead for policy differences. The President has called on his supporters to back Republican candidates this November or risk him being impeached.
- The New York Times ran an anonymous op-ed, from an author claiming to be in the Trump Administration. The op-ed said he was part of the resistance against Trump. Meanwhile, Donald Trump Jr. says the op-ed was penned by a “low-level idiot.”
- NJ Senator and one of the front-runners to challenge President Trump in 2020, Corey Booker took an opportunity during the Kavanaugh hearings to grandstand and campaign. He acted heroic, saying he was breaking Senate rules and was making public confidential materials regarding Trump’s SCOTUS pick. Booker even called himself, “Spartacus.” However, the files Booker was referring to had already been cleared for release and contained no damning information. But as you’d guess, that fact didn’t stop the Fake News media from celebrating. Far be it for facts to change the mainstream media’s narrative.
- The other big news so far to come out of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings have been the embarrassing outbursts by unhinged Social Justice Agitators — many of whom were PAID by Leftist organizations. You can hear witness testimony to the payments here.
- The Muppet Mitch McConnell says the Republican Congress will not consider funding a Great Wall of Trump — at least until after the 2018 Midterm elections. More bad judgment by GOP leadership.
- Nike Just Did It. They selected the triggered failed Quarterback, Colin Kaepernick for a special anniversary advertising campaign. The ads portray Kap — who has waged war on the police and disrespected our national anthem — as a hero. The campaign is hurting Nike business as the Boycott Nike movement grows. Nike’s favorability rating has dropped 16-points since the Kap announcement. And the company’s unfavorable rating has spiked 17-points.
- Add Levi Strauss as another brand to boycott. Levi’s has launched an assault against your Second Amendment Rights and the NRA. All the more reason to buy your pants from Maine’s own, LL Bean.
- An illegal alien in Florida has been charged with sexually assaulting an 8-year-old little girl.
- A Boston police captain’s son has been sentenced to 20-Years in prison for his role in an ISIS-inspired jihad plot.
- The Left will try to tell you they don’t support Sharia. But New York City has to pay three Muslim women $180,000 for forcing them to remove their hijabs for a mugshot. Yes, a mugshot, pretty important to see the person’s face. In other words, the women were rewarded because the city violated Sharia Law.