8/10/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national politics:
- The Muslim, Democrat-Socialist candidate for governor in Michigan has been accused of money laundering. According to our friends at Creeping Sharia, Abdul El-Sayed took part in a fundraising-funneling scheme that raised $61,000 from shady out-of-state sources.
- *WATCH* Open-border Leftists call anyone who says Muslims are using our broken immigration system to take over our country from within a “bigoted-radical.” But an Imam in Virginia was caught on camera saying America will become a Muslim nation.
- Hero to the Islamic community, Linda Sarsour has ties to the New Mexican jihadist who was training children to carry out school shootings in the name of Allah. Sarsour rose to prominent status with the unhinged Left as an organizer of the Left’s Women March on Washington.
- Disgraced President Barack Obama traveled to South Africa, where he praised the country’s President. No big deal, right? Well, it’s a big deal when you find out Obama praised a President who is backing a new apartheid policy that allows the black majority to forcibly take land and property from white residents.
- A new Gallup poll shows about 1/3 American families say drugs have caused family trouble. And 37% say alcohol has done the same. IN 2005, only 22% of American families said drug abuse was causing problems in the family.
- President Trump has DOUBLED tariffs on steel and aluminum to Turkey. The President says relations with the country are not good at this time. The steel tariff is now 50%, while the aluminum tariff is 20%. President Trump’s previous hardball with tariffs in China netted the U.S. a fantastic new trade deal with the E.U.
- Apprentice failure Omarosa — who served a minimal role in the White House for a short period of time — announced she’s writing a “tell-all” book that will expose her former boss as a racist. Of course, this is the same Donald Trump who made her (a black woman) famous and offered her a job in his administration — how racist of him. Omarosa claims pollster Frank Luntz head the President use the “N” word. Luntz says Omarosa is lying; he never heard any such thing.
- The Left tells us Voter ID laws are racist because they suppress Black voter turnout. We’d say what’s really racist is assuming black people are unable to perform the simple task of obtaining an ID. However, a new report, based on the Alabama Senate Special Election, shows Voter ID laws DID NOT suppress the black vote.
- Remeber, the Left seeks to silence and censor conservative speech because they’re losing. That’s why the social media conglomerates all teamed up on the same day this week and banned Alex Jones and Info Wars from all of their platforms. And Twitter didn’t stop there; they’ve now banned CRTV host Gavin McInnis and his Proud Boys group. McInnis hold mainstream conservative-libertarian views.