8/3/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national politics:
- Tens of thousands of non-citizens are registered to vote across the United States. The new report comes on the heels of Portland pushing to allow non-citizens to vote in municipal elections.
- Trump vs. The Kochs! President Trump is taking on the Koch brothers for their repeated backing of open-borders and unfair trade. The President walloped Charles Koch in a series of tweets. The Kochs have spent many millions getting Republicans elected (some good ones, some bad ones). But they’re recently backed Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) — a seat Republicans have a great opportunity to pick up in the 2018 Midterms.
- 155,965,000 people were employed in July, the 11th record-breaker since President Trump took office! Hispanic unemployment has also hit a record low. The Trump economy is rolling and the records keep breaking!
- Disgraced former President, Barack Obama has endorsed three Maine State Senate candidates — Linda Sanborn, Louis Luchini and Loura Fortman.
- While Democrats fret about “collusion” between President Trump and Russia, they took their eye off the ball of a Chinese spy who has been working for Sen. Dianne Feinstein for years.
- Tommy Robinson is free! An English court ruled Robinson’s jailing was flawed. Robinson had been put in jail for a trumped-up contempt of court charge weeks ago.
- One of the few conservative shows on broadcast television, Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing is coming back, this time to Fox. The show was canceled after seven successful seasons on ABC. A Fox executive says they will not back away from the lead character’s conservative tendencies in the new season.
- Dinesh D’Souza is out with his latest documentary, Death of a Nation. The movie came out on August 3rd. The documentary compares the Left’s hatred of Donald Trump to the hatred Abraham Lincoln faced and takes an in-depth look at Trump derangement syndrome. D’Souza also shows which side of American politics is home to the true fascists. Worth a watch!
- PETA is protesting against Maine Lobster and the Maine Lobster Festival in particular. A nearly naked radical from Chicago posed as a dead lobster outside the Portland Jetport and encouraged people not to eat lobster. And the kicker…the unhinged Leftist did this in front of children!