7/19/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national politics:
- Illegal Immigration leads the list of issues Americans are most concerned about. In a new Gallop poll, A record 22% of Americans say “immigration/illegal aliens” is the most important problem facing the United States. The number is up 8-points from June, despite the constant protests from Social Justice Warriors.
- While the Left frets over foreign influence in American elections, they have zero concerns over the 8,500 cases of double-voting and various other forms of voter fraud.
- Again, the Left feigns outrage over election tampering, while encouraging non-citizens to vote. Not just in Portland. Foreigners in San Francisco are now registering to vote in the upcoming school elections.
- The Senate Conservative Fund is doing their best to keep the Red Wave Rising in the 2018 Midterms. While many pundits talk about a blue wave, there is a chance the GOP could actually add seats in the Senate. And fortunately, we could add, strong, Trump-style Senators. SCF offers an update on how their seven endorsed Senate candidates are doing.
- More and more Muslim candidates are running in the Democrat Socialists of America Party. As bad a Dems are, DSAs are basically communists. One Muslim DSA candidate for Congress is calling for endless benefits for “communities of color.”
- Florida Congressman, Ron DeSantis is holding hearings on designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization: DeSantis: Thankfully the Trump Administration has discarded the Obama-era policy of treating the Brotherhood as a potential ally. Now, the questions are focused on how expansive to make the terror designation.”
- The Department of Homeland Security has issued new guidelines for asylum requirements. The move should reduce the number of applicants approved of asylum status. According to AG Sessions: “Claims by aliens pertaining to domestic violence or gang violence perpetrated by non-governmental actors will not [generally] qualify for asylum.”
- Rudy Giuliani says a secret recording of President Trump and his lawyer Michael Cohen contains powerful evidence the President had no knowledge of any “hush money” being paid to former Playboy model Karen McDougal.
- Tucker Carlson is reporting witch-hunt leader Robert Mueller has offered Clinton-connected super-lobbyist Tony Podesta immunity in exchange for testimony against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
- A new ad from Planned Parenthood drops the F-Bomb 20-times in 45-seconds. The ad campaign is obviously meant to shock people into opposing President Trump’s SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh. According to Planned Parenthood, President Trump threatens your “freedom to fuck.”