7/4/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national political news:
- Democrat-in-Disguise, Sen. Angus King is for the elimination of American borders. He says all illegals should be considered refugees and asylum seekers. The new calls for the abolition of ICE and the idea that there is no such thing as illegal immigration are not only the definition of “open-borders,” but could result in a red wave rising in the 2018 Midterms.
- Sen. Comrade Susan Collins says she will only vote for a nominee who supports killing babies! She’s now pressuring President Donald Trump to add liberals to his list. However, this seems like posturing for her liberal fans, as Comrade Collins did vote in favor of Justices, Roberts, Alito and Gorsuch — all Pro-Lifers. The President has said he’ll name his nominee Monday.
- The U.S. is on target for our lowest refugee arrival year in the history of the Jimmy Carter-era program! However, if President Trump doesn’t pressure Congress to reform the entire program, a few low years is meaningless.
- Six European nations have told the European Union where it can stick its immigration guidelines. Unfortunately, Ireland is going along with the EU’s misguided guidelines — meaning they will inherit the problematic immigration the other six nations are avoiding.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the Trump Administration are moving away from the Obama Administration’s blatantly racist practice of Affirmative Action on college campuses. Affirmative Action is the belief that minorities can only succeed with the assistance of government. It also sets up one set of beneficial rules for one group, at the expense of another group. We should point out for those crying “Trump’s a racist,” black unemployment is at an all-time low under President Trump, and wages for minorities are on the rise.
- A gay hairdresser leaves the Democrat Party and liberalism in his past with an articulate and inspiring argument…and now a movement has started — #WalkAway. Watch the video that started it all.
- Meanwhile, a Mainer is getting in on the #WalkAway movement. Lewiston Rocks Red posted this video highlighting President Ronald Reagan’s account of his exit from the Democrat Party and embrace of conservative values.