7/4/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
This is the Maine Headlines section of your weekly Maine Event.
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go!
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories in Maine Politics:
- Democrat-in-Disguise, Sen. Angus King is calling for the eliminating American borders. He says all illegals should be considered refugees and asylum seekers. The new calls for the elimination of ICE and the idea that there is no such thing as illegal immigration is not only the definition of “open-borders,” but could result in a red wave rising in the 2018 Midterms.
- And Sen. King was also in attendance as 2,000 triggered snowflakes in Portland demanded open-borders. The protesters don’t seem to realize 3/4 of Americans disagree w/ them.
- Meanwhile, Sen. King’s partner in crime, Sen. Comrade Susan Collins says she will only vote for a nominee who supports killing babies! She’s now pressuring President Donald Trump to add liberals to his list. However, this seems like posturing for her liberal fans, as Comrade Collins did vote in favor of Justices, Roberts, Alito and Gorsuch — all Pro-Lifers. The President has said he’ll name his nominee Monday.
- In an election-year move to pander to gun-grabbing fanatics, three State Swamp Politicians are asking a gun shop to stop selling so-called, “assault-style rifles.”
- A farm in Green Crony Corporatist, Sen. Tom Saviello’s district, has leased 700 acres of their farm for a solar project. The land can never be farmland again. Of course, the Leftist Maine Farmland Trust has nothing to say about this.
- Gov. Paul LePage doesn’t have too much time left at the Blaine House, but he’s making the most of every minute. This week he’s vetoed about two dozen bills passed in the Leftist Legislature. The vetoed bills range from pointless to dangerous.
- Reminder, the extra session of the Maine Legislature will reconvene Monday for veto day. However, the Gideon/Thibodeau legislature isn’t restricted to just addressing the Governor’s vetos, and the session can continue costing you money for as long as the Speaker of the Swamp and the RINO-in-Chief deem fit.