6/14/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump and national political news:
- President Trump meets with Kim Jung Un, and all of a sudden Korea agrees to work toward denuclearization and peace on the Korean Penisula. Between this, moving the Israel Embassy and cutting off immigration from certain terror-friendly countries, President Trump is already easily the best foreign-policy President of the last three decades at least.
- A new report details previously undisclosed texts between FBI agents investigating the Trump campaign, vowing to stop Donald Trump from becoming President. But then the report also says their bias didn’t hinder the investigation. How does that work???
- The same odd report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz also says James Comey mishandled the Crooked Hillary investigation but absolved Comey of political bias. This report went very easy on the Deep State!!!
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi doesn’t care that illegal aliens suppress wages for hardworking Americans. No, she’s much more concerned about the term, “illegal alien,” or saying they entered the country, “illegally,” not being constructive. Liberal Logic.
- Even the radically liberal Seattle City Council know when they’ve taxed too much. The council just rescinded a new tax the city passed that placed a tax of $275 per head on every employee of businesses with more than $20-Million in annual revenue. In Seattle, $20-Million is not a lot.
- The biggest national takeaway from Primary Day, attacking Trump is a losing proposition — for politicians in BOTH parties.
- Don’t you hate it when your favorite actors say things that make it so you can no longer watch them? I’m a BIG Robert DeNiro fan. And I’ve known he’s a looney liberal. But he crossed the line at the Tony Awards.
- An amazing look at the high-tech future of border security and a profile on the former Facebook executive who left in a conservative blaze of glory who’s leading the charge.