5/3/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump:
- North Korea releases 3 U.S. detainees. President Trump’s National Security Advisor had called for the release as a show of good faith ahead of historic meetings between Trump and Kim Jung Un.
- Hannity back at #1 in cable news with 3.3-Million viewers. Maddow in 2nd, Carlson in 3rd.
- Mark Zuckerberg is planning to even further suppress pro-Trump news on Facebook from sites like Maine First Media in the lead up to the 2018 Midterms.
- Trump Border Patrol Agents seized 1,188 pounds of the synthetic opioid in 2017. That’s a 150% increase for 2016. HALF of the seizures came at the southern border!
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu exposes Iran’s secret nuclear weapons program — with a half-ton of evidence! Iran intensified nuclear efforts AFTER signing 2015 Nuclear Deal.
- According to President Trump’s Office of Homeland Security, about 15 terrorists attempt to enter the United States every day — many via our unprotected southern border.
- The Boy Scouts are dropping “Boy” from their name as they emphasize that now anyone can be a Scout. However, Girl Scouts are keeping “Girl” in their name, emphasizing their focus is on girls. Yet another place in society where focusing on girls is celebrated, whereas focusing on boys is eliminated.