4/26/18, Maine First Media Staff Report,
All aboard the Trump Train Express!
This feature is for those of you who need your news on the go.
Here’s your quick take on some of the biggest recent stories involving our President, Donald J. Trump:
- The U.S. Senate Has Confirmed Former CIA Director and Former GOP Congressman, Mike Pompeo as President Trump’s New Secretary of State. The Final Vote Tally Was 57-42.
- R&B Star Kanye West Comes Out of the Closet as a Trump Supporter! Wife Kim Kardashian and Chance the Rapper Come to West’s Defense as Leftists Lose Their Minds.
- President Trump and His Bully Pulpit are One of the Top Five Reasons Why Team MAGA Shouldn’t Fear the 2018 Midterms.
- President Trump Took to That Bully Pulpit (Twitter) to Make a Major Endorsement for U.S. Senate Candidate Jim Renacci of Ohio in a Very Crowded Field.
- President Trump is Polling at More than 50% Approval, Better than the Leaders of: Mexico, Canada, France, the U.K., Australia, Venezuela, Russia and Yes, Even Obama At the Same Point in His Presidency.
- Detaining an Illegal Alien for a Year Costs, $46,654 — Average Annual Income for an American Worker, $46,550.
- Federal Judge Over Turns Trumps DACA Decision, Orders DACA to be Kept in Place and For More Applicants to be Allowed. Mark Levin Responds as Only He Can!
- WATCH: Trump Supporters Diamond and Silk Testify Before Congress About Social Media Censorship of Conservative Speech.
- 52% of Americans Believe Mueller Investigation Has Gone Too Far and Cost Too Much. Trump Enjoys Consistent 10-Point Poling Lead Over Mueller.
- While You Can be Fined Into Bankruptcy for Not Baking a Cake for a Wedding You Have Religious Objections To, A Judge Rules You Can Be Thrown Out of a Bar for Supporting President Trump.
- A Federal Lawsuit Alleges the Clinton Campaign and the DNC Broke Campaign Finance Laws to the Tune of $84-Million in the 2016 Election Cycle! Mainstream Media Ignoring the Story.
- Trump Making History: President Trump Nominates Openly-Gay Candidate for Ambassador to Germany, Democrats Silent About Confirmation. If Confirmed, He Would Be the Highest Ranking Openly-Gay U.S. Government Official in History.